THAT ICONIC LITTLE BOX

Just the sight of this color makes you think

TIFFANY & COMPANY

Who wouldn't want to be handed
a pretty little box like this?



....even the bag would do!
Aaaahh, yes....
Audrey Hepburn loved it too!
You never know what will be in one of those colorful boxes
You can even put yourself in one
(I'll have to save this for a Halloween costume idea!)
What a sweet way to ask
"Will you Marry Me?"These are some pretty cakes


A TIFFANY WEDDING theme
sounds perfect to me!!




Even the cupcakes are rich

Even my daughter got in the act!
She made this Birthday cake for her friend
when she turned
"SWEET 16"

Even a "Thank You" is a little sweeter in a turquoise box
Wouldn't you agree???



IMAGES FROM: STYLE ME PRETTY, PROJECT WEDDING, FAN POP, TIFFANY, FLICKR,BAG BORROW AND STEAL, OBEE DESIGNS, A DOZEN EGGS BLOG, I LOVE MY EARTH BLOG, MICHELLE'S CAKES, PINK CUPCAKE BOX, RUBY'S CAKES, JESSICA CLAIRE, CAKE AT TIFFANY'S, ETSY: SHANNONPIX

Comments

What a fun post! That darling little aqua box with the white box makes us all go weak in the knees!
What a sweet cake your daughter made!
Yvonne
It's me said…
Wowww.....i like turqoise.............and al that cute little boxes !!! ............fun !!!.....nice cake your daughter make !!! happy funny sunny week....love Ria....
Eileen said…
Oh, I love these! They look fabulous. So much fun.
Now i'm just plain hungry! Those cakes look INCREDIBLE!!! :)

I got my first "little blue box" a couple of years ago -- what a thrill!! :)

Have a great week, Gail!! :)

Ruth
chateaudelille said…
I so love your blog!Everything you post is gorgeous especially because I love the same things ,french and white and blue..It's such a treat for me to know there are some blogs like yours to inspire me and make my heart sing.Fiona
Libbie said…
I do love those little boxes! I lost my Tiffany earings but I still have the box! :) I am pretty sure I shall get another some day! :) You know...I can be pretty tricky :) I bet you could be too :)
Shaz said…
Hi Gail, GORGEOUS pics. Again we love the same things. I am lucky enough to have some Tiffany "beauties" so I therefore have the boxes too. They are too cute to hide away so I have wrapped them in cellophane, tie them with the Tiffany ribbon and hang them on the Christmas tree.
That is a delicious post today! It all looks so good. Thanks for sharing....Julian
Burlap Luxe said…
Gail TIFFANY & COMPANY post is beautiful.
When my daughter graduated 8th grade I bought her the long waist length dog chain with the heart on it from Tiffany & Company, Then repeated it at graduation from high school this year 2010 she will never foget the fear she had going into high school and getting that little turqoise box...Then the fear of moving on into life out of high school she got another blue box, it was worth seeing those blue tears.

The Tiffany & Company Cake your daughter made is my favorite, becaues it was made from her heart!

Thank you for sharing this post it made me reflect on very important moments in our lives.
xx
Dore