YOUR HEART'S DESIRE

When you think of Valentines Day,
the first thing that comes to mind are hearts.
I'm giving all my heart has for you today
CLICK ON THIS TO SEE
MY VALENTINE'S VIDEO GIFT TO YOU
It's a really sweet treat
and so are these...
I don't think you'd mind if I gave you
some chocolate hearts too!
After all, isn't Valentines Day for chocolate
  
and roses anyway?
So, if you are in love and
and your heart is floating
If it is happy and sweet
  or hot and steamy
and on fire
 
or if it is all locked
or bottled up
If you have put your heart out there
to be left in the cold
and out on the line
or had it almost stomped on
If your heart has ever been broken
or you  have ever been the heart breaker
I hope this Valentines Day is
 and it will make your
 heart feel shiny and new

I hope you find love in some of the most
 unexpected places
 and may Victoria have a secret or two
on you!
 
IMAGES FROM: POSTCARDS AND PRETTIES, TUMBLR VIA PRETTY LITTLE THINGS AND MORE THAN JUST A PRETTY FACE, RAIN KISSED NOIR, OH REALLY ALLY,  COUNTRY LIVING, FLICKR, YOUR FASHION FRENZY, ETSY SHOPS: TOOKIES, WHIMSY AND SPICE, CLASSIC KEEPSAKES, WILD WOMAN JEWELRY, DIVINE SWEETNESS, CUPCAKE CONFESSIONALS, VICTORIAN STATION, VINTAGE CONFECTIONS, CRANKY BUNNY, JENNI PENNI

Comments

Maison Beldecor said…
Hello dear Gail, what a amazing post... wishing you a great Valtentine's Day.
Greetings from Germany
Bine
It's me said…
Happy Valentine darling !!...love love love Ria................... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ...... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ... .... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ .....
Martina said…
LOVE all these hearts, so happy! Have a LOVEly day!
Libbie said…
Guess what shirt I am wearing today :) That heart looks cute stretched around my big belly :)

LOVED all your pics!!! The food ones made me realize I am starved! I better go make my sweet potatoe for lunch since I am saving all my calories for fondue tonight ;)
BonjourRomance said…
Happy Valentine's Gail! The video was fabulous. It was SO lovely to hear from you my friend. I am happy you are doing well and keeping busy. I will send an email over very soon.
à bientôt,
Mimi
Shaz said…
Hello stranger, lovely pics. Hope to speak to you soon (life is getting in the way at the moment!!!)
bikim said…
gorgeous photos!
happy day!
Rosa