SITTING POOLSIDE

Call these the dog days of summer
It is HOT, HOT, HOT here in most of the U.S.
....102 degrees today and no end is in sight!
So, naturally one of the only places to be
sitting pretty in this heat is...
HERE...











 Even Artist Janet Hill is thinking of ways to cool off



 These days not even a night swim
can cool the savage beast!
Wishing you all a very 
refreshing weekend!
IMAGES FROM: VERANDA MAGAZINE, COTTAGE LIVING, COASTAL LIVING, BROOKS AND FALOTICO, VELVET AND LINEN, ROMAN HUDSON, JANET HILL, HOUSE TO HOME

Comments

Vintage Home said…
...well this is a delightful blog!...wonderful!
Santi said…
so perfect ! love all this pools, beautiful pictures :)

Santi
santiroyalhome.blogspot.com
Libbie said…
I am headed over to my lil' sis's pool today :) It is a pretty wonderful place to hang :) Hope you are enjoying your summer! Meghan home?
Natasha in Oz said…
You know what Gail, I would never normally say this but I am so sick of winter here in Oz and I am so ready for summer after seeing these gorgeous pictures! Can you send me some summer sun and I will send you some winter temps!

Best wishes,
Natasha.
xo
Auntie Cake said…
It would be heavenly to sit beside any of those pools in this heat!
And more on the way. I hope you are having a wonderful summer. And you made it through the first year of college. I am not looking forward to this year, but my daughter? She can't wait! Glad one of us if ready...

Enjoy your summer!
Kate