MY DESIGN STUDIO SNEAK PEAK

   I'm so excited to be featured in the next issue of
If you haven't subscribed, now is the time!
You can see my new design studio 
and read about the birth of
of Obee Designs in the next issue

This digital online magazine 
 is based in Paris France, with an international 
group of contributors 
who write & photograph their 
way around the globe.
Come read incredible stories about 
a romantic style of living, 
and enjoying the simple things 
that make your life more beautiful.


I can't wait for you to stop by and see 
and
I certainly hope you'll subscribe!



Comments

Shaz said…
Hello stranger. I haven't been in blogland for around 6 months and how I have missed your blogs. Great new look. Congratulations on your feature in Belle Inspiration Mag. I will see if I can subscribe from here (Australia). I will pop in again very soon. Happy weekend.
Alicja said…
Hello,
I'm so happy I've just discovered you, your blog, your world:) You are so talented!
Warm, warm hugs from Warsaw!
Alicja
from
http://www.alicja-arteego.blogspot.com/