ATTENTION ALL TARGET SHOPPERS

 Do you love TARGET as much as I do??
I just learned that they 
have a markdown schedule 
most of their stores follow.
 So if you have your eye on something 
in a particular department, 
you may want to re-think 
what day to go shopping there! 
Now this may not be etched in stone 
for your neighborhood store, 
but if you shop in it enough, 
you will figure out their schedule.

Monday Target Markdowns: Kids’ Clothing, Stationery (office supplies, gift wrap), Electronics
Tuesday Target Markdowns: Women’s Clothing and Domestics
Wednesday Target Markdowns: Men’s Clothing, Toys, Health and Beauty
Thursday Target Markdowns: Lingerie, Shoes, Housewares
Friday Target Markdowns: Cosmetics, Housewares, Automotives

Personally, I am always on the lookout in their housewares and Domestics area, 
so Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays 
are my "magic shopping days"
When would I find you there??

To find our more about 
super savings at Target
 click here

Have fun shopping! 

Comments

Grammy Goodwill said…
This is good to know. I'll have to share it with my daughter. I go when she goes, so I can help with the kids.